WHAT TO EXPECT AT C2 MONTREAL 2016 EDITION?
This year’s gonna be my third year attending this amazing business conference.
I loved how this event got me out of my comfort zone each time I attended.
If you don’t know what is C2 Montreal, I highly recommend you visit their website to fully understand what it is.
Here are a few tips from my past experiences…
- Arrive early to conferences you don’t wanna miss. It gets crowded easily.
- Don’t dress up too much (or bring something you can easily remove) because it’s probably gonna be cold inside but very hot outside (according to weather network!)
- Don’t hesitate to make connections with people.
- Bring a credit card from a major bank (they don’t accept cash nor debit card.)
- If you’re gonna « social media » all day, I highly recommend bringing an external battery, however, there’s probably gonna be charging stations to use at your convenience like last year.
- You can either eat on-site or eat somewhere nearby (some restaurants are even offering a special C2 Montreal discount with your badge!)
- Bring your water bottle to fill it up at the fabulous water fountains!
- Be open-minded! Anything can happen when you are 🙂
A few photos from 2015 edition…
A few photos from 2013…