Spring lookbook in Montreal with Mary Lynn
Spring is definitely settling in Montreal. We’re finally emerging out of the winter and it’s finally time to wear lighter, less cumbersome clothes. I met with Mary Lynn from La Fabrique Crépue and we decided to find a place to shoot our looks from the day. Spring is my second favourite season, right next to autumn and I like to go out and explore a lot.
Get this fresh Spring look
What I wore on this day
- Vintage Burberry Trench Coat in Beige
- Rib-knit red beanie from H&M
- Beige daddy cap from Urban Outfitters
- False Lashes Hard Enamel Pin Set
- Simons Women Mila chrome sunglasses
- Pony Club Optimiste Crewneck Black & Gold
- Adidas Stan Smith Color Wheel
- DJAB Joggers Millenium ergo pants in sand
- KENZO x H&M handkerchief
Mary Lynn look of the day
What Mary Lynn wore on this day
Pingback:Thrifted: Loving Yourself In A World That Doesn't – Gutterfashion
I love the shoes. They’re so unique.
You’re welcome to check out my new fashion blog and perhaps we could exchange articles.
Pingback:Fashion blogging hacksKouturekitten Fashion Blog