Like I already said in this article, Spring is amongst my favourite seasons. The flowers are beginning to bloom, the sun is out most of the days and the days are longer.
Here’s a simple Spring look I got together to show you can wear more affordable clothes with designer fashion.
All the photos of this look were taken by my boyfriend Jeremie <3
What I’m wearing for this Sunny Spring Day look:
- Frank + Oak X Larose Paris Brown Wool Cap (while it is not available anymore, make sure to check Larose Paris current collection as well as Frank + Oak too.)
- Old Navy Grey Jacket with Zipper with a wavy texture (I can’t find it on their website but here are other great finds at Old Navy
- False Lashes – Hard Enamel Pin Set
- SAD & EVIL- DELUXE Version with vtg Glass teardrop Lapel Pin
- Long Layered Short Sleeve T-Shirt from Le 31 at Simons
- Y-3 Green & Blue Camo Pattern Track Lounge Pants
- Rains Waterproof Tote Rush Bag
- Simons Women Mila chrome sunglasses
- Nike Roshe One Black/Black Shoes
- Daniel Wellington Bristol Watch 40mm in Rose Gold and Dark Brown