Trip to an unknown destination in France?
What would you say if someone emailed you one day to offer you a trip to an unknown destination in France? That’s exactly what I was offered by the folks at Atout France — the tourism board that promotes travel in France — proposed to me a few weeks ago — spoiler alert: I said yes and as I’m writing those lines, I’m currently on my way to the airport to board my flight to Paris!
All that I know for now is the theme of the trip: “France Into The Vineyard” and that I could be possibly sent to one of the following regions: Auvergne Rhône-Alpes or Occitanie – Sud de France.
I’m very excited as I haven’t been to France in two years — last time I visited Paris in november.
Want to win a trip for 2 to France?
I’ve also been told there’s a huge contest for you guys — you could win a dream trip for 2 in France in October of next year. How does that sound? Exciting, eh!
- A trip for two to France provided by Air France, Occitanie-Sud de France and CroisiEurope.
- Air France flights to Lyon and back from Toulouse
- Gastronomy and vineyards cruise departing Lyon, France on October 23, 2019
- Train ride from Lyon to Toulouse
- Two night stay in the Cahors vineyards
- Car rental for two days in Toulouse
All the details on how to participate will be included on this website.
Bloggers challenge in France
As the trip is also a bloggers challenge, I’ll be joining three Canadian bloggers on this amazing trip — and I’ll be paired with one of them to visit the surprise destination.
- Eve Martel from Tellement Swell
- Benoît Lefèvre from Vino2Travel
- Stephanie White from Stephanie White Travels
Follow me on social media during my trip to France
If you don’t already, follow me on my different social media as I’ll be sharing every single bit of my trip over there.