Are you ready for the festival season?
Each year, summer is also synonym of the time where all the festivals take place. If you’re a festival-goer, you’ll probably like this look that combines style and comfort.
I paired a simple white t-shirt with a short-sleeve denim t-shirt along with shorts in sweatpants fabric that imitates jeans. I always have a lot of fun with accessories so I paired this ensemble with my favourite Vans sneakers, a plane pin from Valley Cruise Press, a vintage Polaroid leather bag and to top it off, a large straw hat I got back in Hawaii.
I hope you enjoy this festival ready look for men, let me know what you think in the comments section!
Don’t forget your sunscreen!!
Clothes & Accessories
- Short Sleeve Denim Shirt from Old Navy
- Crinkled T-shirt from Simons in White
- Green Shorts from Le 31 at Simons
- Large Straw Lifeguard Hat from Hawai’i
- Main + Central Thursday Glasses in Crystal
- Timex Weekender
- Vans Authentic Multicolor
- High as Hell Pin by Katy Kosman at Valley Cruise Press
Fragrance & Skin Care
- Jack Black Turbo Wash
- Aesop Amazing Face Cleanser
- Aesop Classic Shampoo
- Jack Black Clean Boost Soothing Antioxidant Toner
- Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer with SPF 20
- MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water
- Hugo Boss Bottled Tonic Eau de Toilette
- Jack Black Beard Oil
- Bluebeards Original Ultimate Beard Brush
- MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
- NYX Pore Filler
- Smashbox Studio Skin Concealer in Fair
- Hair & Beard by Maison Privée
Nice photos and colors thank you.
Merci beaucoup :)!
crime, c’est beau!
Thank you booboo!
Pingback:Best & Worst Serum Foundations | Drugstore & High End - Everyday Starlet
Pingback:Secondhand Summer Dress & Online Thrifting - Have Clothes, Will TravelHave Clothes, Will Travel